- How to price your products and services?
- How much profit you will make at any level of sales?
- Where your breakeven point is?
- How much capital you can afford and be competitive?
- What your hourly rates are for labor and equipment?
- If you can earn the profit levels you want or expect?
If you want your business to succeed, you must be able to answer these questions. Don't waste money and time! Cost Estimating for Small Businesses will help you answer these questions in your business plan. If you plan on borrowing money for your business, many financial institutions will not lend money without a thorough business plan.